Desert Rain.

Hey all!! I am still alive!! AHA! I haven't been doing too much writing lately...but that is all about to change! SO many amazing things have happened in my life lately. Just had a gallbladder surgery... and I'm still walking this life side by side with the man of my dreams! Since November...we have been stronger than ever. I'll have to post more about that later!! Since 2008 I have posted my writings and life journey with the world. Blogger has helped me become a much more open minded person as I can express myself openly and not be afraid to be WHO I WAS MADE TO BE!!

Onward to this summer 2011! I ASSURE YOU GUYS, I'LL BE BACK!

xoxoxo,
Sharon

Comments

DUTA said…
Looking forward to read about the amazing things that have happened to you.
Thank you DUTA! Soon soon!

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always be waiting for you.

But there's another face.

I will not bow.