Love and War
Am I in love with the wrong man?
I question every time he takes my hand
Sometimes the kisses taste so sweet
But other times they make me weak
All is fair in love and war
Should I just walk right out his door?
Just give me one reason to stay
And babe we can use stars to lay
Deep down inside I want your love
But then I think up high above
I see your eyes and how they glisten
But sometimes you just don't seem to listen
I deserve the best in life
And work so hard to make no strife
The way this turns only time can tell
I just can't help but deeply dwell
I'm down for the ride all down this path
Because you really make me laugh
Your heart is golden to the core
But please unlock your tight sealed door
I want to know your every thought
Beyond all things that you've been taught
Just give me your heart I'll take it slow
But baby please, just don't go
I question every time he takes my hand
Sometimes the kisses taste so sweet
But other times they make me weak
All is fair in love and war
Should I just walk right out his door?
Just give me one reason to stay
And babe we can use stars to lay
Deep down inside I want your love
But then I think up high above
I see your eyes and how they glisten
But sometimes you just don't seem to listen
I deserve the best in life
And work so hard to make no strife
The way this turns only time can tell
I just can't help but deeply dwell
I'm down for the ride all down this path
Because you really make me laugh
Your heart is golden to the core
But please unlock your tight sealed door
I want to know your every thought
Beyond all things that you've been taught
Just give me your heart I'll take it slow
But baby please, just don't go
Comments
Cassie