Rain Tango.
Two hours past three
Call me what you want
Rain never leaves me daunt
A dance like no other
I could never choose another
Cold and wet embrace
As they fell onto my face
Such drops with a spike
Never different from the alike
I whispered out to the sky
Asking us to never deny
Deep breath of cool atmosphere
I never felt more dear
Peaceful feeling so worth while
I couldn't help but smile
A jump into the air
Splash back down like a flare
Minus the hot flames
I just tangoed with the rain
Call me what you want
Rain never leaves me daunt
A dance like no other
I could never choose another
Cold and wet embrace
As they fell onto my face
Such drops with a spike
Never different from the alike
I whispered out to the sky
Asking us to never deny
Deep breath of cool atmosphere
I never felt more dear
Peaceful feeling so worth while
I couldn't help but smile
A jump into the air
Splash back down like a flare
Minus the hot flames
I just tangoed with the rain

Comments
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=dancing%20in%20the%20rain&order=9&offset=48&offset=96#/d2u1nys
http://alonganarrowway.blogspot.com
God Bless!
However, I got this on the 9th and as the conest ends on the 10th I'd have alot of writing to do!
Also, your page says your site will retain all copyrights to the story. I must admit this turned me off a bit.
Thanks again though!