If it's love.

Happy Belated Birthday to me! I did grow another year older this past Tuesday June 29th. I even earned a small wrinkle! ;) Hope everyone is doing well. Happy 4th of July also... I had a not-so-happy day, but I did at least light off a few fireworks this evening to pass the time. I haven't really sat down to write an update in a while. I normally just post a new poem or something, but I will give a few insights into the not-so fabulous life of me. I am getting a promotion to manager at my job! I have been training for the last week and should be ready to go by the end of July. I am getting a tad nervous about this upcoming semester at school. I'm trying to finish paying a few things off needed to register. Please send some prayer my way that I can find more ways to get this stuff paid! It's very crucial that I attend this semester. I'm already behind in my major and I can't waste any more time. I have also heavily been thinking about changing my major. Right now, I'm studying Criminal Justice. Since I've been working on my book, (have I mentioned that yet?) I am considering changing it to English, which is my true passion. I'll keep you guys updated on all that fun college stuff.

So, I'm SURE you Twilight fans are PUMPED about the Eclipse premiere that was Wednesday June 30th, yes? One of my friends and I went to view the movie and it was great! I definitely enjoyed it more than Twilight or New Moon! I also just purchased Stephanie Meyer's new Eclipse novella The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. I can't wait to read it!! actually did see him on that Wednesday. I was leaving the theater and there he was...along side his gal... I know I haven't mentioned him lately...but I guess it'd be asking too much to not see him forever, right? :)

Sooo... I have been thinking about something new to add to my blog. Something to where I MAKE SURE I am here and active with you guys!! I was thinking maybe starting a small book club here where we can all recommend a book and all read it at the same time or something... or maybe "Lady Luck's Relaxation Friday's" or something involving tips and easy/cheap ways to spoil and pamper yourself! Any ideas??? Post a comment to this blog post if you like the book club or relaxation Friday idea and post some more that you guys would like to be involved in!!

Hope you guys have a great Monday and the rest of the week!!


Sharon Chaline

Comments

Photo Credit: http://browse.deviantart.com/photography/?qh=&section=&q=happy+birthday+cupcake#/d1bse3d
Tabitha Bird said…
I'd be up for the bookclub idea. Let me know if you go ahead and do it.

tab[at]zaeya[dot'com
Fireblossom said…
Happy late birthday, Sharon! Bon anniversaire et bon chance!
Sage Ravenwood said…
Happy Belated Birthday hon. I had mine pass by July 1st. I swear I'm going to start counting backwards. I think it's a great idea - switching up majors. However, if you're doing murder/mystery writing the criminal justice would be a big plus. (Hugs)Indigo
Eleanor said…
happy birthday! have an amazing week! xxx and bookclub? why not? count me in! http://improcrastinate.blogspot.com
Berrygetto said…
So I know Im completely late with this comment but I just started following your blog but I wanted to say that I love the idea of a bookclub online. Ive thought about starting one but never got around to doing it.

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always be waiting for you.

But there's another face.

I will not bow.