A Colored Affair.


Let me fall deep into black,
Don't be afraid,
Purple always has my back

See me get high on yellow,
No need to fret,
Invite green and we'll call it mellow

Spin me right round with red,
Are you surprised,
Polished pink lips made it to his bed

Watch me embrace with blue,
Of course I'm innocent,
Orange made the first move

Comments

Photo Credit:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=color&order=9&offset=96#/d21ml9r
Fireblossom said…
Ha! I'm loving those last two lines. You know, Sharon, I've seen Orange do all sorts of stuff and have others get blamed. Happens all the time, honest! ;-)
Dulçe ♥ said…
Cute and colourful lines...

Had been missing you!
:)
Fireblossom said…
Hey now...what is this in your profile about you being nothing special to look at? I saw those pix of yourself that you had up, Missy. You choose clothes really well, you have frikkin gorgeous hair and beautiful eyes. And that smile, girl, turn it down a notch, Imma go blind. Nothing special. Pfffft. You lieeeeeeee like a rug! LOL.
Anonymous said…
I Love You. This was amazing.
Thanks guys!!

This one was fun to write.

Shay, you are such a doll!