The Versatile Blogger Award.

Ahh! An award!! For me?? Yes! I want to give a very special THANK YOU to Ratz from What can I say? I do not think there was a...meme...for this one exactly... so... :)

I shall pass this award onto the following:
Fireblossom of Shay's Word Garden
Gabriella Moonlight of All Who Wander Are Not Lost
Indigo of Shattered Prose

...for now. (in a bit of a hurry and I will post the others soon!!)

Enjoy!

Comments

Fireblossom said…
Hey gal! Thanks so much for thinking of me with this! Congratulations on your award. You certainly deserve it! (I see my soul sista Gabi Moonlight got one too. Woohoo!)
Rathi said…
Hey hey... no there wasn't any meme for this.... You can happily enjoy it...a for the creative person that you are... Have a great day
Fireblossom said…
Just letting you know, I've posted my award. :-)

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always be waiting for you.

But there's another face.

I will not bow.