Think for yourself.
Turn off the TV, the radio, the stereo. Turn off whatever is thinking for you. I want your mind. I want your soul. I want your head. It's time to accept the reality of it all. We're brainwashed. They think for us. They strive to make us like them. They want us to hide from ourselves. Too many of us are different. Too many of us are unique. Gandhi said it perfectly; be the change you want to see in the world. It doesn't have to be a sad day when the world wants you to conform to it. Oh contrary! It will be a beautiful day when you REJECT their reality and substitute your own! The mind is the most beautiful thing ever created. A thought is like a flower. It takes just a seed to grow...a few drops of water...just a little love and care to make it something incredible. Treat your mind like a flower. Treat it right. Give it exactly what it needs and what it yearns for. If someone else is growing your garden for you, where is the satisfaction when the outcome is a work of art? If someone else is growing your garden, the care you could personally put into it will not be there, it is then someone elses idea and creation. Shut down the media, the propaganda, the tabloids, the GARBAGE. Educate yourself in the ways you believe, not in ways society wants you to.
Write your heart out.
Dream your mind out.
Sing your voice out.
Paint your image out.
Design your life out.
Do it anyway you can.
Do it anyway you want to.
Drop the image of material. Drop the vision of perfect.
It does not exist.
What exists is imperfection. Beautiful imperfection.
The impossible becomes possible. It's always been possible. Welcome to your new view of life. Your new view on yourself. Seek the passion and embrace it.
What happened to the originality? The individuality? The independence? The freedom? We were never free. I refuse to be a product of a fucked up society. I refuse to be told how to think, what my objectives should be, where my loyalties should lie, who I should worship, where I shall live, what I dare speak aloud.
It's about control.
Guess what?
I am uncontrollable.
Comments
i completely agree with you.
i could have never put it better
YES!
thank you for this great post
:)
PS--That's a great picture you've got up, with the zebra stripes. Lookin' good, woman!
Glad you all like the post! I felt like I needed to express that!
Mwah loves!
I'm glad you found me. Now I'm following you :)
Aloha from Waikiki! Do look in tomorrow for something special
Comfort Spiral
You have summed it all up nicely :-)
When I was in the Army many, many years ago, they told me, "Lead, follow, or get out of the way"
I took their advice...I got out of the way. I do not follow, nor do I care to lead. I just want to "do".
ox gabi
Gabi, I'm thrilled that you agree!! It's true...no one can be ourselves...but us!!
Have a great week you two!