Around the world.

Happiness is a wine of the rarest vintage.


A beautiful lady is an accident of nature.


A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.

I had a fun little photo shoot with myself today! (Click images to view them larger!) I thought you all might like to see some of the pictures. They say a picture is worth 1,000 words, so I'm taking words out for once and SHOWING my happiness! (No words?! OH noes!, Ok don't freak there are a few words of wisdom at the bottom!) This is a short post, but it has a good message I think!

Enjoy the little things! Take a deeper breath of air. Smile just a little wider. Laugh just a little harder. All these small things add up and make your day a whole lot brighter. Brighter days mean better moods which mean happier lives! And we could all do with a little more HAPPY!

Cheers to a great week,
Sharon


Comments

Fireblossom said…
lol @ oh noes :-D

Get out, woman, you are lookin goooooooood! :-) I like what you did with the color and so forth. But your smile just says it all. Nothing like a happy gypsy!
Linda S. Socha said…
Great photos!

I love the messge on this post...a little more happy...
Linda
Chelsea Lynn said…
OMG i love them all they are so beautiful, i cant pick just one. they all look amazing. one day this week girly i promise to get out there with you and take some more great pics.
Shay!! That made me smile!! Gypsy!! :D

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Linda, Thanks dear!!! Well, sometimes it's best to have it short, sweet, and to the punch!

Chels, glad you love them. Yes, I can't wait!! See you later this week~
Unknown said…
Hey Gypsy heart..we are all in this together eh? You are amazing and your photos are amazing too...fun color, fun pics but what makes them amazing is of course the subject...

Smiling a little larger....
Many hugs to a gypsy heart
Phoenix said…
Great photos - this post definitely put a smile on my face! :)
Rathi said…
HIeeee Sharon.... Just found you through Karen @ LIfe is Good... This is a real sweet post. LOved it...

xo
Always nice to see a happy gypsy. Isn't New Orleans the most beautiful lady you've seen?

I wrote an urban fantasy set there, FRENCH QUARTER NOCTURNE. Come breeze by my blog, WRITING IN THE CROSSHAIRS. You may enjoy the visit. Roland

May the wonder of today take your breath away at some point.
Rathi said…
Hey thanks for following my blogs. xoxoxo
Gabi- This gypsy heart is happy to make you guys smile!

DeanO- I thank you!! James dean was a gorgeous man...but he wasn't all that and a bag of chips!! Every person is beautiful in their own way.

Phoenix- I am so glad!! Cheers to you!

Ratz- I'm glad I found you as well!! And you're welcome! I love finding amazing new blogs to follow!!

Roland- You are a beautiful person! Thanks for sharing your time with me!
Anonymous said…
Are those Gerbera Daisies!?!?!?!!? My favorite flower EVER!
Kecia, NO idea! They are fake! LOL Some flowers I bought from Hobby Lobby that are in a large vase in my room!

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always be waiting for you.

But there's another face.

I will not bow.