White lava covered mountain top.


Creeping slowly through the atmosphere
Curling in and out from there to here
Dancing with no intention of slumber
Dreaming of fate to rest, I wonder

A slide through space to meet my hand
Hand to lips, to mouth, to land
A rush of blood to the head
Should be counting sheep in my bed

White lava covered mountain top
The confusion ticking like a clock
A black night flight against the ice
Fire so hot, with the strongest bite

Inhale your fear with a dose of poison
A kill so slow triples by the dozen
Temptation whispered with a smile
I'm gone for now, I'll be back in a while

Comments

Shadow said…
what i DO know, is you're going away for a while. climbing the himalayas???
Hey Shadow...check the picture i posted with the poem...thats what im referring to!

nifty descriptions huh!?

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always be waiting for you.

But there's another face.

I will not bow.