He's everything you want.

The shivering pain pierces through my head. I have to close my eyes to block the sinful sight of the sun. I stop to have a drink. The strongest drink I can chug down my throat. I wouldn't even mind if it burned my insides into oblivion at this point. I recurve my delightful looking escape and take the first sip. I sigh deeply but a burp imerges and I look around hoping nobody saw. Then I realized shortly after a few more sips that I really didn't care whether anybody saw or not. I quickly, yet cautiously of course, turn around in my stool to jet off to the bathroom but before being able to do so, a man stops me right in my tracks. He was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. Skin as smooth as marble, eyes as gleaming as the moon, hands as gentle as a dove. His smile captivated me from the first second. Less than a second perhaps. I didn't exactly know what I hoped he would say or do, but only four words left his lips. It was almost as if he didn't breathe at all. "Where are you going?" My long face stared at him trying to comprehend what he said. I stood silently for a brief moment, or two. Looking at him made me feel weary, but completely safe. He smiled, after my moments of unknown plans. He made me forget I even had to piss. "Because where you are, is where I belong." was the only thing I heard from him after that. And it was the only thing that mattered in the entire universe.

Comments

Anonymous said…
sexy........very sexy...
Sage Ravenwood said…
Wow! Charisma is definitely not dead. (Hugs)Indigo
Linda S. Socha said…
Great and fun and sexy post !
Shadow said…
mmmmm, what a moment!

Popular posts from this blog

I'll always be waiting for you.

But there's another face.

I will not bow.