Finally, I am free.

I went to the gym today and really had much time to think about what's going on in my life and how I'm going to fix things that aren't going the way I desire. As I was working out, dripping sweat, I looked around at the people around me. People at the gym are there for one reason and one reason only. Themselves. It takes willpower and drive to work out at the gym. Lazy people just will not be found there. Noticing this, made me look deeper inside the person and think "You know, I wonder what's going on in that person's mind, right this very moment...?"
This led me to try and pre-judge someone, not in a bad way, but just to try and figure them out by their actions and their movements. There were several, very fit and beautiful, young females, two oriental males, two not so pretty females, about five handsome, in shape, males along with myself, and my best friend; just of whom I noticed of course. I sized these people up one side and down the other, just by the way they moved. The not so pretty women, seemed cut off from everyone else, like they had self-esteem issues. The nice looking females, were snotty and trying to show off for the other five handsome males whom were not paying a mind to anyone other than the two 'guns' they possessed, and the two orientals were just plain determined! Myself would do three of three things while I was there. I glanced back and forth at the 6 televisions that were directly in front of me while running on the treadmill, I listened to music on my Ipod, and I thought and thought and thought of so many random things in the process, STILL while sizing these people up. I'm such a multi-tasker, I know.Overall, I got a great workout, full of the typical I 'just worked out at the gym', fragrance after.
I really want to take a trip to the zoo. I just want to see all the different types of animals and take pictures of them. I adore animals. When I worked at the Lake Area Animal Hospital, I had so much interaction with them! I miss that. My favorite types of animals, so to speak, are butterflies and birds. They are so symbolic to the way I see myself in life and I enjoy watching them in their natural habitat.
Birds are so amazing to me. The tattoo I am getting is going to be a drawing, in black, of sparrows on a branch. I'll post a picture later to show the exact image. I am getting a few lines from V for Vendetta, that I cherish, on the branch also. It's going to be brilliant!
Seeing birds makes me feel free. Like I can be and go and do anything I dream to do. They are so wild and seem to know they have freedom. I like that aspect of life; knowing you are free of restrictions and conformations.
Comments
I used to be a regular at the gym...u could of been describing mine..now i go to the Police Club..tis more fun...
cant wait to see your sparrows...did you design it?
I like your take on life